The council remains committed to maintain high standards in its use of personal data. The council recognises that it has a duty to people whose information it holds to treat that information responsibly, keep it safe and secure, and process it correctly and proportionately.
Westminster City Council are registered as a Data Controller under the General Data Protection Regulation and Data Protection Act 2018. Our contact details are:
Data Protection Officer
Bi-Borough Legal Services
The Town Hall
London W8 7NX
Westminster’s commitment will be to ensure that the data is:
- processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner
- collected for a specific and legitimate purpose – it will not be used for anything other than this stated purpose
- relevant and limited to whatever the requirements are for which they are processed
- accurate, and where necessary, kept up to date. Any identified inaccuracies will be amended or removed without undue delay
- stored for as long as required, as specified on our records retention policy
- secured with appropriate solutions, which protect the data against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage
The council will demonstrate its compliance with these principles. Westminster City Council’s Fair Processing Notice can be read here.
All personal data submitted when booking tickets for the Marble Arch Mound or raising an online enquiry on the tickets page will be submitted to See Tickets who are the appointed ticket provider for this attraction. See Tickets have a Data Protection Policy which ensures compliance with GDPR regulations.
McKenzie Arnold Group Limited are the appointed operator of the Marble Arch Mound and will receive customer ticket information for the purposes of admission to the attraction.